Skip to main content

Featured

Why are we obligated to pay for electricity, venue corkage, pictorial fees, and crew meals & transportation during the wedding in the Philippines?

Why are we obligated to pay for electricity, venue corkage, pictorial fees, and crew meals & transportation during the wedding in the Philippines?   When planning a wedding in the Philippines, several considerations come into play, particularly concerning the venue, chosen package, and engaging suppliers for the event. These costs may not always be included in the all-inclusive package offered by the wedding planner.   In comparison, certain countries offer comprehensive packages, often at a higher cost. In the Philippines' context, we are well aware of the challenges tied to currency conversion. The exchange rate between the peso and other currencies, like the dollar, can significantly vary. Due to the peso's relatively lower value, specific package elements aren't fixed, such as corkage fees. These fees fluctuate based on their variable nature, calculated according to actual consumption during the event. For example, electricity power charges at the venue might exceed

REALIZATION






My  life  is  not  a  perfect  but  the  best  example  of  what  life  is  like  when a  person  is  ignorant  of  gratitude,  and  what  happens  when  you  make  gratitude  a  part  of  your  life.

If  I  had  been  asked  10  years  ago  if  I  was  a  grateful  person  ,  I would  have  answered,  "  Yes  of  course .  I m  a  grateful  person.  I  say thank  you  when  I  received  a  gift,  when  someone  opens  a  door  for  me  ,  or  when  a  person  does  something  for  me,  even  a  single  thing  I  received .  I'm  always  be  thankful.

But  I  realized  I  was  not  grateful  person  at  all.  "  Kasi hindi  ko  man  talga alam kong  ano  ang  totoong  meaning  ng pagpapasalamat , Namulat  nlng  ako  na magpasalamt  all the  time, parang  traditions  and  odd  occasion  dahil  yon  ang  tinuturo  ng  ating  mga  magulang." and  honestly, didnt  make  me  a  grateful  person. My  whole  life  wothout  gratitude  was  pretty  challenging .  I was  in  debt  ,really   I am   and  it  was  increasing  little  bit  more  every  month.  I worked  really  hard,  but  my  finances  never improved.  In  trying  to  keep  up  with  the  mounting  debt  and  obligations  I was  living  with  a  continuous  undercurrent  of  stress.  I'm  depress  and  feel  so  hopeless.  My  relationship  swung  like  a  disaster  just like  "Bagyong  yolanda, wash  out  lahat ".  I back  to  zero and  I don't  have  time for  my friend  and always  think  about  my  debt  and  problems.  until   I'm  in  suck of   sickness.
While  I  was  what  would  be termed " healthy",  I  felt  exhausted  at  the  end  of  each  day  ,  and I  always  got fair share  of  colds  and  latest  illness  going  around  each  season..  I  try  had  moments  of  happiness when  I was staring  and  went  out  with  my  long  time  friends,  and take  some  vacations but then  the reality  of  having  to  work  harder  to  pay  those  pleasures  would  sweep over me.  " More  overtime  to  pay  it  all"
I  wasn't  living  and  I w as  surviving   from  day  to  day  and  from  my  payment to  my  debt  and  i  would  no  sooner  solve  one  life  problem  than  more  problems  would  appear.
But  Then  something  happened  that  would  change  everything  in  my  life  from  that  day  forward.  I  discovered  a  secret  about life,  and  as  a  result  of  my  discovery  one  of  the  things  I  began  to  do  was  practice  gratitude  each  day.  As  a  result  of  this,  everything  in  my  life  change  and the  more  I  practice  and  embrace  the   true  mean  of  gratitude ,  the  more  miraculous  were the  results.  Honestly  my  life  truly  bless  and  become  magical,

For  the  first  time  in  my  life  I'm  stress  free  and  I  pay  other  my  debts and  shortly  after  that  I  had  all  money  i  needed  to  whatever  I w anted.  problems  in  my  relationship,  work ,  health  disappeared  and  instead  of  facing  daily  obstacles  ,  my days  become  filled with  one  good thing  after  another. My  health  and  energy  increased  and  I  feel better.  More than  anything  else.  I  felt  happier  than  I  thought  it  was  possible  to  feel.  I  was  blissfully happy  and the  happiness  I had  ever  been.  Gratitude  changed  me  and  my  whole  universe magically  change.





Comments